Return To Wedding Gown Preservation Page
Fill out order form and shipping label.
Put stain stickers on areas of the gown that may need special attention. Please use only the stain stickers provided, as others may damage the gown. (Since the most common problem area is the hemline, you do not need to mark this.)
Place gown (and any accessories) in the bag provided. Place white and yellow copies of order form in bag with gown (pink copy is for your records). Close bag with the twist tie provided.
Unfold and assemble the box provided. Wet tape and apply to bottom of box (in area indicated). You may use your own tape if you prefer.
Place bag inside box.
Close and tape top of box like bottom.
Remove small receipt number from shipping label you choose and place on pink copy of order form and retain for your records.
Peel ARS tag or PRP tag from backing and place on box.
Ship to us by:
1. Bringing box to any Mail
Boxes Etc. (or any package shipping store)
2. Bringing directly to any UPS or FedEx terminal
3. Giving box to any UPS or FedEx driver
4. Bringing the box to work (if your employer has UPS or FedEx service) at no charge to your employer or you
5. Bringing to any grocery store that accepts UPS or FedEx packages
6. Calling 1-800-PICKUPS, or 1-800-GoFedEx and UPS or FedEx will come to your home (a service charge may apply when calling UPS).
7. You may bring it to Candle Wick and we will take care of getting it to UPS or FedEx for you